White People: The Middle East is so barbaric. They’ll cut off a person’s hand just for stealing!
White People when an unarmed black kid is murdered by police in America: Yeah, but he shoplifted some cigarillos, so…
Aug. 31 10:28 am
- Ferguson protestors plan to halt highway traffic on Labor Day (x)
- At least 6 other Ferguson officers have been named in lawsuits alleging the use of excessive force
- Why taxpayers will get stuck with the bill for the Ferguson lawsuit
- Ferguson isn’t about black rage against cops. It’s white rage against progress.
- Between the world and Ferguson
- Teaching and talking about police violence
Erlenmeyer is a teapot named after the chemist and creator of the conical laboratory flask, Emil Erlenmeyer. Originally a feature of Emil’s flask, the angled walls of the teapot collect the condensing hot vapors and minimize water loss. The teapot features a test tube inspired tea infuser that can be inserted into either spout, depending on the user’s handedness, with the open spout to be used for pouring.
This prototype was co-designed with Nopasorn (Prim) Incharoensakdi and created with the help of Sky Glass.
Check out more of my designs at:
When you discuss the wage gap, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Only white women make $0.77 to a man’s dollar.
- Black women make about $0.68 to a man’s dollar.
- Latina women make about $0.58 to a man’s dollar.
Alps Ettore Moni
“Even though high-altitude tourism is undoubtedly a considerable source of income for mountain communities – who are frequently neglected by national agricultural and farming support policies - massive anthropisation brings about a significant modification of landscape. The pictures of this inquiry aim at upsetting the viewers to make them feel like any mountain enthusiast who at the end of their trip are faced with something they would not want to find. My goal is to sensitize everybody and make them be aware of the irreversible damage that is nowadays suffered by our wonderful landscapes.”
customer service people perform a great deal of uncompensated emotional labor